Kenya Highlights II
Point of departure:
Prices from $883
A superb taster safari visiting two of Kenya's best known game parks; Lake Nakuru, famous for the millions of pink Flamingo that fringe the lake shore and the large white Rhino that live in this park. The Masai Mara, Kenya's finest game park where game viewing is excellent whatever time of year you visit. Guests can also enjoy an overnight stay at Lake Naivasha, a chance to see another lake in the Rift Valley home to Hippo and a multitude of exotic birds. Join this safari for a taste of beautiful Kenya and enjoy 3 star accommodation in Nairobi and 3-4 star stays on safari.
Sun African Hotels-www.sunafricahotels.com
Day 1 : Nairobi
- Met upon arrival at JKA Airport and transfer to Jacaranda Hotel, enjoy an overnight stay with bed & breakfast.
Day 2 : Lake Nakuru
- After breakfast the safari leaves to Lake Nakuru (3 hours) in the Rift Valley.
- Lunch followed by an afternoon game drive, then continue on to Lake Naivasha (1.5 hours)
- Dinner and a full board overnight stay at the Lake Naivasha Country Club.
Day 3 : Masai Mara
- After breakfast continue to the Masai Mara (4 hours)
- Lunch followed by an afternoon game drive, then onto dinner and a full board overnight stay at Keekorok Lodge.
Day 4 : Masai Mara
- Enjoy a full day in the Masai Mara with morning and afternoon game drives followed by dinner and an overnight stay at Keekorok Lodge.
Day 5 : Nairobi
- After breakfast the safari returns to Nairobi (4.5 hours), transfer to JKA for onward flight arrangements