- Dinner between 19.30 and 21.30
- Breakfast between 07.30 and 10.00
- Lunch between 12.30 and 14.30
- Afternoon Tea between 16.00 and 17.00
- Open from 10.00 until 18.00 with a swim-up counter.
- Close to both the beach and the sea and open from 18.00 until midnight.
- Scuba-diving – In-resort – From $40 per dive.
- Deep-sea fishing – In-resort – From $80 per person for 4 hours(min 4 passengers).
- Tennis – In-resort – At night, KES 300 per hour for floodlights.
At Papillon Lagoon Reef we dress for dinner (smart casual) and men must wear collared shirts, long trousers and shoes in the evening. Dress code for breakfast and lunch is casual but modestly covered. Sleeveless t-shirts, vests and swim wear may not be worn, however please feel free to wear t-shirts (with sleeves), shorts and beach wraps.
A spacious buffet-style restaurant with an open-air terrace, serving international and Kenyan cuisine and international dishes.
A poolside restaurant for breakfast, lunch and grill and also the venue for evening entertainment and barbecues.
A Pool bar, where you can also enjoy evening entertainment.
A Beach bar is the venue for midnight entertainment.
Papillon Lagoon Reef | Watersports & Activities
As well as watersports, you can get into the swing of things with a game of tennis, volleyball in the pool or simply put your feet up and relax on the beach
*Prices are subject to change.